Tuesday, June 06, 2006

shopping spree and a ruined bathtub

The stupid-stupid plumber destroyed our bathtub after all. We now have three scratches to stare at while having a shower. So, shopping therapy was part of my Friday afternoon, I needed something to cheer me up! I finally got hold of Nick Hornby's "A Long Way Down" which I am pretty sure I will love and another one about the i-pod generation which looked interesting.
Moreover, there is the usual sale going on in one of the popular, central record-shops with prices starting from 4.90 €. I ended up with ride, happy mondays, inspiral carpets and the housemartins "best of" cds. I can still play some of their songs on repeat and never go bored after all these years since we first discovered them :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 20, 2006 8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home