Monday, July 10, 2006

my life in a paper bag

I've been constantly on the go during the last three years. I've become an expert in packing, either for a whole year or just for the weekend. The first two years I used to take so many ferries back and forth the island every weekend I could describe in details most of the sailors and I could tell the beauforts just by feeling the speed of the wind . That was my life in a rucksack, the rucksack I carried every weekend around.
During the last year there was an important upgrade, you see I don't need to carry a rucksack around any more. Because now I am back to Athens, the things for the weekend fit in a plain paper bag. I may have left spare clothes and cosmetics everywhere, but I can manage with just a paper bag.
But to tell you the truth I am becoming tired of this too. I can't wait until we can finally move into the new house and forget everything about efficient packing. When the Sundays will come and I won't have to take a ferry to an island or the bus to my house to the other side of the city.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

July 20, 2006 8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home