Wednesday, July 12, 2006

photojenny

The first blog I ever read came as a person's webpage link in 2000 in the Jeepster Forum when I was well into belle & sebastian. The girl's nick was photojenny and she lived in Manchester, I was totally carried away by her blog, sometimes I thought I could read my own thoughts in someone's elses diary. Then there was aaron from bristol or somewhere who was in love with another b&s fan in the states and because of him I discovered "the pastels". They both stopped updating their blogs rather suddenly and I sort of missed them a bit at first. I sometimes remember them and I wonder what they have become or if they still listen to b&s. A bit like you think of old friends you haven't talked for ages but suddenly you feel an urge to find out how their lives have turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home