Friday, June 08, 2007

meme time


[pic stolen from flickr]

Chloe tagged me a couple of weeks ago and today I felt it’s meme time. I’m in idle mode, I feel like a cat under the sun too lazy to scratch its belly. If anyone reading feels the same, then go ahead, it’s meme time for you too! Work can always be done later if you are alone and nobody’s watching : )

1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be? Well, as long as it’s not about work that needs to be done now, I don’t mind.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes, I want my coin back!
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kissed, would you? Yes.
4. Do you take compliments well? Not really, I feel awkward and I blush.
5. Do you play Sudoku? No, I tried it once but it was too boring.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Well, after all these episodes of ‘Lost’ I think I would but can I have Jack with me plz? Because he is a doctor, that is…
7. Do you like nipple rings? No, no, no, it seems too painful.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do? I’d ignore him.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Yes, why not, I am not the most religious person actually.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I just want some peace and quiet plz.
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment: I’m still sleepy.
13. Do any songs make you cry? It’s not the songs it’s the mood to blame.
14. Are you continuing your education? I felt the urge to begin another postgraduate online course last summer but I’m not sure I will pull it off. I also want to learn Spanish. But the day only has 24 hours after all ; (
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I don’t like guns.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? I have no idea, my fluffy hippo perhaps. I’ve had him for almost 20 years and he’s sort of my pet.
17. Whom do you text the most? Nobody in particular, I prefer calling people.
18. Favorite children’s books? Haven’t got one
19. What do you buy at the movies? Chocolate, foudounia, tyrogaridakia ; )
20. Do you know how to play poker? No idea.
21. Do you wear your seat belt? Always, the only time I didn’t wear it ages ago I was pulled over by a policeman and got told off. The only other time I have been stopped it was about 7 o’clock in the evening and my 85 year-old grandma was seating next to me. We both had our seatbelts on, so the policeman decided to give me an alcotest. I think policemen where I come from are crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

foudounia?
first, do they still exist,
second, M and you are the only people i know you like foudounia. they are disgusting. you don't know if they are sweet or salty.

is this your kitty? she is beautiful. i hope she takes compliments well :)
xx

June 12, 2007 1:30 pm  
Blogger on_a_sunbeam said...

of course foudounia still exist, I had a huge pack recently, shame on me! the great ones were fofiko, however, we had them in primary school, I still remember their funny shape.

I wish this was my kitty, I came close to adopting one like this a month ago when I found it miaoawing at the stairs of our block of flats but it's owner came out claiming he had 'lost' it ;(

June 12, 2007 2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home