Thursday, December 28, 2006

laps


[hercut cd cover]

I’m counting the days but I think I shouldn’t mind

I get so bored now the future’s defined

I’m counting the days under a pale candle light

Is it fading out? Am I losing my sight?

I’m on a train the noise from the machines is my only music

On a railway 300 miles an hour and I’m going nowhere

Colors they change

Seasons change outside

Numbers they change and I’m wasting my time

I’m counting the days and

I’m drawing a line with a start and an end

A start and an end

A shape so fine

Will you wait when I return?

Will you shine the light again?

Will you wait when I return?

Will you be there?

I need no sounds I need no words

Let me remain silent I need no sounds I need no words

I just want to know how the fuck it ends

[Laps – My Wet Calvin]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home