Thursday, August 03, 2006

dm



Amazing night, despite the long queing for everything and the incredible traffic jams afterwards, it was worth it! The sad thing is I have no gigs to look forward to now, at least nothing officially anounced :-/ Did anyone else go? What did you think? This was the setlist btw:

1. A Pain That I’m Used To
2. A Question Of Time
3. Suffer Well
4. Precious
5. Walking In My Shoes
6. Stripped
7. Home
8. It Doesn’t Matter Two
9. In Your Room
10. John The Revelator
11. I Feel You
12. Behind The Wheel
13. World In My Eyes
14. Personal Jesus
15. Enjoy The Silence
~encore~
16. Shake The Disease
17. Photographic
18. Never Let me Down Again

3 Comments:

Blogger on_a_sunbeam said...

you are welcome! mou exei kollhsei apo otan to anakalypsa.

"How can a view become so twisted?"
You've lost me here! The view on dp, on your song???

August 04, 2006 11:50 am  
Blogger Broutzos said...

Depeche F***ing Mode in Athens!

Easily the best gig I've ever been to...

Ευτυχως παντως που δεν πηρε καμια φωτια το δασος γυρω-γυρω, ετσι οπως μας ειχανε μαντρωσει στο χωραφι δεν θα τη γλιτωναν ουτε ο Gahan με τον Gore!

August 04, 2006 2:53 pm  
Blogger CD said...

amazing night...

August 04, 2006 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home