Saturday, January 06, 2007

catching z's

It’s that time of the year again. The time of going into hibernation. When it’s 5º C outside early in the morning and getting up seems like a total nightmare. When all I want to do when I get back from work is lie in the couch drinking spiced tea, reading crime novels and listening to my new cds and mp3s. When I need a lot of persuasion just to decide to get out of the house on a weekday. When three days off work weren’t enough to put tiredness away and Christmas holidays already seem ancient history. No new year's resolutions for 2007, no ambitious plans and grant expectations, only mixed-up feelings and optimistic thoughts. I think it’ll be a nice year, I’ve always thought of 7 as a lucky number after all. But again maybe it won’t, who knows, happy New Year nonetheless!

ps: 'young folks' by Peter, Bjorn & John below, one of the best and most addictive 2006 songs!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home