Thursday, September 14, 2006

stupid day, go away

It’s been such a stupid-stupid day today. I should have seen it coming from early in the morning. It’s the only weekday I can sleep late, but no, someone had to ring my doorbell at 8 o’clock. I tried to ignore it but he was persistent and then I thought that it might be the new ikea catalogue like last year so I rushed to answer it. And of course it wasn’t.
And then I went to have my toenails pedicured which my friends described as a wonderful, relaxing experience. I had some of my toeskin slightly cut and I had to listen to crap greek music for almost an hour – I couldn’t even read Athens Voice because of the noise and I got a headache which hasn’t left me until now. Why did I ever listen to them?
And then I dropped a glass at the office and it smashed into pieces everywhere and before that I wanted to slap a colleague or pull her hair or do something really mean to her but I couldn’t really, she is sort of senior :(
So now I am waiting for the clock to show eight, so that I can go home, play my cds and make a banoffee pie. Because when I am sad or I have had a stupid day I bake muffins or make sweets and then everything can start being ok again.
And guess what as I am trying to upload this I realize that something’s wrong with the internet. I shall be careful until I get home, I may get hit by a bus or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home